Welcome Home! Warm & Inviting is this 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Emerson Model Ranch Home in Desirable Homestead 55+ Community in Columbus. Eat-In Kitchen features Vinyl Flooring, Appliance Package (Gas Cooking), Desk Area, Tile Backsplash, and a Wall Cutout opening up into the Dining Room/Living Room Combo. DR/LR Combo offers carpet flooring, and leads out to the nicely sized Sunroom with Tile Floors & 2 Doors. Plenty of room to relax and unwind or enjoy your morning coffee! Master Suite includes Huge Walk-In Closet (w/Mr. Closet Organizers) and access to the Private En-Suite Full Bathroom. Second Bedroom is nicely sized in close proximity to the Hall Half Bathroom. Additional Features include Laundry Room, Huge Linen Closet, and the 1 Car Garage w/openers and room for Additional Storage + pull down Attic Space for even more storage. Rest Easy!! Newer Hot Water Heater (2018) & Newer Roof. Enjoy a 1-Year Americaâs Preferred Home Warranty included for the Buyer! Just move in! Close to Major Highways, Military Base, Public Transportation, Shopping, Restaurants, Parks & Schools! Don't wait on this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,192 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Northern Burlington Count Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price