A well maintained 4-bedroom split level house with 2 and a half bathrooms. The pride of ownership really shows with many updates throughout the house, including the entire interior being recently painted. Other updates include newer windows, roof, front door, 2 sliders, sliding barn style doors, garage doors, wooden fence, and driveway. The upper-level features HW floors, an updated (2019) kitchen with Maple cabinets, under cabinet lighting and soft close doors & drawers. A garden style window above the sink allows for beautiful views of the trees and foliage in the backyard. The spacious living and dining rooms allow for any size furniture and easy entertaining. Sliders provide access to the Trex deck with water, electric and natural gas line hookups. This level is completed by a master bedroom suite with bathroom, two other bedrooms and a main bathroom. The lower-level features a huge family room with wet-bar, Tiffany light, gas fireplace, HW floor, sliders to the patio and access to the 2-car garage. An additional bedroom and office/hobby room have ceiling fans and HW floors. A utility area, laundry room and large storage room round out this level. The backyard features a very large shed with electric and many shrubs and plantings. This house is in a beautiful quiet neighborhood with easy commuting access to Lawrenceville and Pennington via Routes 31, 206, 95 and 295. Close to many outstanding schools, Ryder University, shops, restaurants, and the Trenton-Mercer Airport.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Lawrence Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer, Dishwasher, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Stained Glass, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Air Filter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 175.00
- Wood, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Level, Landscaping, Open, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price